4821 NE 14th Avenue
About This Home
A Serene Retreat in the Heart of Portland’s Alberta Arts District
On the main floor of the home, flow from living room to dining room to kitchen, upon hardwood floors, enjoying vintage details at every turn. Make a quick healthy dinner, enjoy it in the dining room, then relax with dessert in the living room in front of a gentle fire.
Choose your suite-on the main floor or upstairs! Both suites feature full baths and are permitted for AirBNB.
The craftsman-style cottage is a unique space with permitted electric and plumbing, including a full bath.
From the main house or cottage, gaze upon the calming zen retreat garden with the peaceful pond in the backyard-the perfect place for a garden party.
Other Selected Highlights:
- Main home with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on 3 levels
- Cottage with full bath
- Two permitted AirBNB suites
- Original period features throughout
- Refurbished double-hung windows with period leaded glass
- Rebuilt chimney
- Newer gas range and refrigerator
- Lovingly maintained original 1927 kitchen cabinets plus newer quartz counters
**See the attached Features List and Love Letter from the Owner**